Hussam Attereh Group for Legal Services, in conjunction with Firas Attereh Intellectual Property, (“HAG”) are looking for a legal advisor to join their team.
HAG is currently looking for a full-time lawyer to join its team. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience related to intellectual property laws and practices, distribution and franchise agreements, corporate and commercial transactions, including; drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising clients in the abovementioned fields and related IP matters. Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to have a creative business mind. The vacancy requires the candidate to work alongside a highly-skilled team in providing and advising domestic and international clients in all areas of the law, but specifically, contract law, IP law, Commercial Agency Law, as well as, counselling in commercial and corporate laws. The successful candidate is expected to be fully fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising clients on IP & Commercial Agency, Distribution and Franchise related agreements, among others.
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts and other legal instruments in English.
- Provide domestic and international clients with legal opinions based on, critical, creative and business thinking, in multiple fields, including corporate, commercial, IP, and labour laws among others.
- Guide individuals, startups, SMEs and NGOs operating in several sectors through establishing, regulating and other commercial and legal procedures
- Represent clients before local authorities and in meetings.
- Carry out legal due diligence and research.
- Conduct investigations into legal matters and work alongside a highly-skilled team in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Drafting bid proposals and applications in response to local and international RFPs in various sectors, including regulatory, policymaking, IT and telecommunication, financial sectors and IP among others.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from an English-speaking country
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in legal written and verbal English
- Ability to learn and adapt to the Firm’s regulations and clients’ needs
- Ability to meet short-term targets and objectives
- Organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy workplace environment
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently as well as part of a team and be self-directed and motivated
Interested candidates can apply by sending their Resume, accompanied with a cover letter detailing their interest and experience in English, to [email protected] no later than end of day December 20th, 2021.