Who Are We?
A leading Palestinian law firm (the “Law Firm”) is looking for a Qualified Lawyer to join its legal team.
The Law Firm is currently looking for a full time Qualified Lawyer to join its legal team and be working in its Ramallah office. The successful candidate will be expected to have a business mind, to think creatively, and to provide legal services that are business friendly. The job requires providing legal support to our domestic and international clients in the areas of contract law, litigation procedures, and counselling in all fields of law, with a concentration on corporate and commercial law. The job entails advising the firm's clients on regulatory issues, matters related to their operations, in addition to supporting the clients contracting needs. The successful candidate is expected to be fully fluent in both Arabic and English.
What Will the Job Offer You?
Working as a Lawyer with the Law Firm will provide you with the opportunity to be part of the firm’s exceptional legal team. You will have the opportunity to exchange experience with, and learn from our team of top-notch attorneys and legal professionals. You will be exposed to substantial local, regional, and international transactions and deals. You will work closely with some of the biggest corporates, NGOs, representative offices, and local and foreign governments. The job will offer you a chance to network, enhance your skills, professionally and personally, and gain legal/ business knowledge.
As a Lawyer, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex legal/ business issues from strategy to execution. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Draft and review contracts and other legal instruments, including, inter alia, letters, deeds, memorandums, petitions, notices, legal opinions, policies, employment handbooks, bylaws and articles of incorporations, and statements of claims in both English and Arabic;
- Provide legal opinions in several legal fields including, inter alia, commercial law, corporate law, tax law, finance and micro-finance laws, labor law, online transactions laws, energy and renewable energy laws, landlord and tenants’ law, consumer protection laws, intellectual property laws, privacy laws, banking laws, real estate law, water and water supply laws, electricity laws, anti-money laundering compliance, anti-corruptions laws, exchange controls, and securities;
- Guide startups operating in several sectors;
- Work on local and multi-jurisdictional finance, microfinance, and leasing transactions;
- Handle negotiations;
- Represent clients before local authorities;
- Represent clients before Courts of Law and Execution Department;
- Work on the firm’s intellectual property matters including trademark infringements; trademark and patent registration, trademark cancellations, and trademark oppositions;
- Incorporating new local and foreign companies;
- Handle legal due diligence; and
- Legal research.
The abovementioned list is not exhaustive. The successful candidate is expected to handle additional responsibilities that might be needed from time to time to support the Law Firm’s needs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The below include the minimum qualifications required to be considered for the job. Additional qualifications and skills are a plus:
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) with strong academic performance. A Master of Laws (LL.M.) from a law school in the UK, North America, Europe, or Australia is a plus;
- Admitted to practice law by the Palestinian Bar Association (qualified lawyer);
- Fluency in Arabic and English. Additional languages such as Hebrew or French is a plus;
- Exceptionally strong writing skills in both English and Arabic;
- 1-2 years of experience in the legal field (training in the legal field counts for experience). Experience in the fields of corporate and commercial law is a plus;
- Team player, detail-oriented, hardworking, with strong communication and soft skills;
- Excellent business and legal judgement;
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours, and handle deadlines;
- An entrepreneurial, creative, and solution driven outlook on all legal strategies; and
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills.
المسمى الوظيفي Lawyer
آخر موعد للتقديم 08 - Aug - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 1 Year
التصنيف القانون والمحاماة
If you meet the abovementioned qualifications, and you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV along with a cover letter (both documents must be in English/ PDF format) to the following email address: [email protected], by 12:00 PM, August 8, 2021.
Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Successful applicants are expected to undertake a written exam and to be interviewed at the Law Firm in Ramallah. The job will commence around August 15, 2021.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at the Law Firm without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; gender; age; marital, or citizenship status. The Law Firm is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Jobs.ps