Laboratory Technician - PPID-J012
Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million Impact Investment company based in Hebron, that focuses on development-oriented investment opportunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven private sector investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian Economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specializes in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of the investment spectrum.
We are seeking an experienced Laboratory Technician for our Izdehar Animal Feed plant team. This is a critical role responsible for preparing and conducting analyses for various biological, agricultural, and animal feed samples.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Implement new formulas of concentrated animal feed.
- Execute product reformulations for improvement and profit improvement
- Coordinate new product sensory evaluations
- Create product sales samples of new products
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners
- Collect and prepare various biological and animal feed samples for analyses;
- Set up and operate various types of laboratory equipment and instruments;
- Routinely perform crude protein, moisture, crude fat, and ash for over 50 samples daily;
- Accurately prepare, record, review and analyze data, and maintain database;
- Routinely perform preventive maintenance and housekeeping on equipment and work area.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc degree in Chemistry, Nutrition, Animal Sciences, Agriculture or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of laboratory experience is required, and experience in assaying food or feed samples is preferred.
- Understanding basic statistical knowledge is preferred.
- Hands-on laboratory experience, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous work and understanding of near-infrared, mid-infrared, laser scattering, and Raman spectroscopy
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team (i.e., Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry (including Analytical), Formulation Science)
- Deep understanding of scientific methodology, principles of data integrity, and good documentation practices
- Excellent communication skills – able to author concise and clear scientific reports and procedures
- Capable of building and maintaining constructive and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Passion for scientific and technical innovation
- Computer literate and skilled in using MS Word and Excel programs.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written Arabic and English.
All applications will receive a fair consideration by IZDEHAR’s HR Team. Izdehar operates an equal opportunity scheme to all applicants and encourages everyone that meets the above requirements to apply for this post. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted, therefore, we thank you all in advance for taking the time and the effort to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a covering letter describing why you are the best suited person for this post, three references and your latest resume (CV), to [email protected].
Please write the position name & Job Code: (PPID-J012) in the subject line.
Please send us your application by 11/9/2021.