Managing and undertaking all laboratory analytical work, works under the Plant Manager and Deputy Plant Manager and reports directly to them.
- Supervises laboratory personnel and relevant plant workers and coordinates laboratory activities.
- Plans and evaluates the work of the laboratory personnel in chemical, physical, biological, biochemical and instrumental analysis to ensure laboratory quality standards are maintained and work is completed according to schedule.
- Analyses and interprets laboratory data and recommends changes to wastewater treatment plant to ensure guaranteed quality standards.
- Establishes procedures for performing routine and special chemical, bacteriological and biochemical tests and analyses.
- Directs training of laboratory personnel in laboratory processes, operation and care of equipment, preventative maintenance, sampling techniques and safety practices.
- Prepares schedules for and supervises the collection of samples from various sources.
- Establishes procedures for performance of routine field tests.
- Establishes and maintains the quality control programme.
- Performs studies to improve testing methods of procedures to develop new and improved techniques.
- Interprets resulting data and prepares descriptive reports and presentations.
- Directs the maintenance of records of laboratory activities.
- Prepares periodic reports and special reports concerning laboratory activities.
- Analyses and interprets laboratory data and acts as expert witness when required.
- Reviews technical literature and consults with CMWU, University and other public agency personnel on research, testing and laboratory developments
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Detailed knowledge of aquatic chemistry.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Lives in Gaza strip.
- 45 years of age or less.
Qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application and submit it online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.