Job Position : Lab assistant
Pioneers Baccalaureate School in Nablus is currently hiring a lab assistant.
Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English and be able to lead a laboratory session in English.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements for the vacancy:
The candidate should have a good background in practicing laboratory sessions. Although the administration provides support to assistant, assistants should also feel comfortable working independently and be ready to dedicate time to planning thoughtful and safe laboratory sessions, which help students learn how to think critically and guide them to consider multiple ways and methods of solving problems, through which they can also apply what they have learned to solve problems they face in their own lives.
Tasks of a lab assistant:
- Preparing lab equipments for every laboratory session.
- Monitoring ongoing laboratory sessions along with teachers.
- Suggesting useful laboratory sessions/alternatives for grade 5 to 12 in diverse science fields along to science teachers.
- Teaching lab skills to students along with their teacher.
- Ordering and arranging lab equipments and supplies as needed.
- Maintaining a safe lab environment to prevent any hazards during laboratory sessions.
- Subbing science classes in case of the absence of a science teacher.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or Chemistry.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently.
- Proficiency in Word and Google Docs.
- Accept constructive criticism and feedback.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of working in a teaching field or laboratories.
- First aid training and dealing with fire.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume to: [email protected].