- Develop the programme’ s MEL plan, developing systems, strategies, and tools for the timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet SIDA’s reporting requirements.
- Contribute to project deliverables, including annual workplans, and quarterly and annual reporting, undertake periodic quality reviews of programme M&E system and lead design of M&E system strengthening actions and oversee the dissemination of information on approaches, lessons learned, etc.
- Lead the regular review and updating of the CLA Framework and Plan for the project, in close collaboration with the MSD Leads and Programme Director.
- Guide and facilitate collaboration with/across key stakeholders to regularly identify and capture lessons learned from the implementation of programme activities.
- Oversee the documentation and communications of learning through various platforms.
- Design, roll-out and continually improve CLA-related processes and tools to support effective implementation and collaboration, learning and adaption in relation to the programme.
- Oversee the design and delivery of the project’s communications and reporting deliverables with support from Outreach and Media officer.
- Work closely with programme leadership to integrate CLA activities into the programme workplan, M&E system, and into job descriptions and individual performance goals.
- Responsible for effective written analysis, reports and oral presentations on the programme as requested by the programme management.
- Lead a team of MEL/CLA, Outreach, innovation officers, and provide them with necessary technical support, supervision coaching and guidance to perform their duties.
- Support Programme Director building the capacity of programme implementation and MSD team, especially in MEL, CLA, and results-based management.
- Support Programme support Team works across all members of the consortium and allow more seamless collaboration, communication, scheduling, and management of Information.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with key internal and external stakeholders, beneficiaries, prime and subcontractors, suppliers, and partners. Provide effective and timely responses to inquiries and concerns.
- Represent Global Communities and overall programme interests as necessary and appropriate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a discipline related to statistics, research methods, economics, business, or related field, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation and/or Collaboration, Learning and Adaption, and duties in fields related to market systems development or economic development; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline in a discipline related to statistics, research methods, economics, business, or related field, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation and/or Collaboration, Learning and Adaption, and duties in fields related to market systems development or economic development.
- At least three years of MEL and/or CLA experience in a related field, such as MSMEs and private sector development.
- Experience in MEL or CLA within MSD approach strongly preferred.
- Management/supervisory experience is required.
- Proven experience in a MEL or CLA leadership position in similarly sized, international donor-supported programs.
- Knowledge/Experience with SIDA contract rules and regulations strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively and adjust indicator selection and targets as part of adaptive programming.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with donor, host country government personnel, stakeholders, market partners, and international donor agencies.
- At least 2 years of management/supervisory experience is required.
- Proven ability to communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams is desired.
- Evidence of effective communication skills, both oral and written, to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the agreement is desired.
- Languages: Full Professional Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic languages. Must be able to use both languages fluently and accurately and be able to read all styles and forms on all levels pertinent to professional needs.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday November 29, 2022, indicating the position title in the subject of the email.
Global Communities positively welcomes and seeks applications from all sections of society. We are committed to a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone and offers equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.