Knowledge Management & CLA Specialist /West Bank
SIDA Supporting MSMEs Competitiveness and Growth Programme in Palestine
Location: Ramallah, West Bank
Global Communities works at the intersection of humanitarian assistance, sustainable development, and financial inclusion to save lives, advance equity and secure strong futures. We support communities at the forefront of their own development in more than 35 countries, partnering with local leaders, governments, civil society and the private sector to achieve a shared vision of a more just, prosperous and equitable global community. We work with government, non-government, private sector, and community stakeholders to promote transparency, foster accountability, and access the channels they need to make their voices heard, promote change, and realize their full potential.
Global Communities is seeking Knowledge Management (KM) & CLA Specialist for the SIDA Supporting MSMEs Competitiveness and Growth Programme in Palestine based in West Bank (Ramallah). This four-year, 75 million SEK project will use a market systems development lens to better understand the critical constraints that exist to sustainable income change for large numbers of micro, small and medium enterprise owners and ensure a sustainable approach for addressing these constraints. The programme will contribute to job creation especially for women and youth and increase Palestine’s economic independence.
The Knowledge Management and CLA Specialist will provide significant strategic and operational support to Consortium directors and programme management for effective programme management, administration, monitoring, learning, adaptation, reporting, and communication to enable on-time delivery and high-quality programme delivery. We are looking for passionate, dedicated professionals to help us build the world we envision: one of expanded opportunity, where crises give way to resilience and all people thrive.
The Knowledge Management Specialist will work closely with the Programme Director and the programme team, across the consortium, and with partners to design and oversight of the program Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) as well as Collaboration, Learning and Adaption (CLA), communication plans and activities, and work closely with program leadership to integrate Results Based Management (RBM) and CLA activities into the programme work plan. This position will take part in strengthening the capacity of programme staff and partners in MEL/CLA as core in MSD delivery.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Develop the programme’ s MEL plan, developing systems, strategies, and tools for the timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet SIDA’s reporting requirements.
- Contribute to project deliverables, including annual workplans, and quarterly and annual reporting, undertake periodic quality reviews of programme M&E system and lead design of M&E system strengthening actions and oversee the dissemination of information on approaches, lessons learned, etc.
- Lead the regular review and updating of the CLA Framework and Plan for the project, in close collaboration with the MSD Leads and Programme Director.
- Guide and facilitate collaboration with/across key stakeholders to regularly identify and capture lessons learned from the implementation of programme activities.
- Oversee the documentation and communications of learning through various platforms.
- Design, roll-out and continually improve CLA-related processes and tools to support effective implementation and collaboration, learning and adaption in relation to the programme.
- Oversee the design and delivery of the project’s communications and reporting deliverables with support from Outreach and Media officer.
- Work closely with programme leadership to integrate CLA activities into the programme workplan, M&E system, and into job descriptions and individual performance goals.
- Responsible for effective written analysis, reports and oral presentations on the programme as requested by the programme management.
- Lead a team of MEL/CLA, Outreach, innovation officers, and provide them with necessary technical support, supervision coaching and guidance to perform their duties.
- Support Programme Director building the capacity of programme implementation and MSD team, especially in MEL, CLA, and results-based management.
- Support Programme support Team works across all members of the consortium and allow more seamless collaboration, communication, scheduling, and management of Information.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with key internal and external stakeholders, beneficiaries, prime and subcontractors, suppliers, and partners. Provide effective and timely responses to inquiries and concerns.
- Represent Global Communities and overall programme interests as necessary and appropriate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a discipline related to statistics, research methods, economics, business, or related field, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation and/or Collaboration, Learning and Adaption, and duties in fields related to market systems development or economic development; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline in a discipline related to statistics, research methods, economics, business, or related field, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation and/or Collaboration, Learning and Adaption, and duties in fields related to market systems development or economic development.
- At least three years of MEL and/or CLA experience in a related field, such as MSMEs and private sector development.
- Experience in MEL or CLA within MSD approach strongly preferred.
- Management/supervisory experience is required.
- Proven experience in a MEL or CLA leadership position in similarly sized, international donor-supported programs.
- Knowledge/Experience with SIDA contract rules and regulations strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively and adjust indicator selection and targets as part of adaptive programming.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with donor, host country government personnel, stakeholders, market partners, and international donor agencies.
- At least 2 years of management/supervisory experience is required.
- Proven ability to communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams is desired.
- Evidence of effective communication skills, both oral and written, to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the agreement is desired.
- Languages: Full Professional Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic languages. Must be able to use both languages fluently and accurately and be able to read all styles and forms on all levels pertinent to professional needs.
المسمى الوظيفي Knowledge Management & CLA Specialist
آخر موعد للتقديم 29 - Nov - 2022
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني إدارة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 8 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة الإدارة والأعمال
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday November 29, 2022, indicating the position title in the subject of the email.
Global Communities positively welcomes and seeks applications from all sections of society. We are committed to a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone and offers equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسسة مجتمعات عالمية/Global Communities
Senior Grants and Compliance Officer
رام الله والبيرة
Fellow Engineers (7)
Civil Society Development Officer
رام الله والبيرة, الخليل, بيت...
رام الله والبيرة
Finance and Administration Officer
قطاع غزة, رام الله والبيرة
IT & Development Information Solutions (DIS) Officer
رام الله والبيرة
رام الله والبيرة
14, Dec, 2022