St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Kitchen Worker – عامل مطبخ
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams, which travel throughout the West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Worker on full basis (6days/week) to work in our Hospital in Jerusalem. To apply you should have the following:
- Tawjihi/high school certificate.
- Ability to operate kitchen tools and equipment
- Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to follow directions and work together as a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, supervisors.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Wednesday 14th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.