St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta, Kufur Aqab and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, to provide full and comprehensive high standard refraction and optemtric service to the patients attending the outreach clinic in collaboration with the medical, nursing and AHP staff.
St. John is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Kitchen - Cleaner on full-time basis 6 days/week (40 hours). The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- Previous experience in the same field, preferably in Hospital or Hotel kitchens environment – desirable.
- Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to follow directions and work together as a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to operate kitchen tools and equipment.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Facilities Staff Arabic Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Monday September 18th, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.