The Palestinian Childs Home Club in Hebron is planning to launch new Kindergarten in Hebron. We are currently holding interviews for full-time and part-time teachers/teaching Assistants/.
- plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals
- prepare lesson materials and resources
- select and use instructional methods and materials appropriate to the students and learning activities
- utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster student development
- adapt standard teaching methods to meet different student needs and interests
- create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning
- develop and implement a suitable classroom management system.
- establish and effect rules for acceptable behavior
- apply and follow up on approved disciplinary interventions
- make referrals for assistance where necessary
- instruct children on personal hygiene practices and self care
- observe, evaluate and record children's social and academic progress
- provide constructive feedback to parents, guardians and administration
- prepare and distribute written reports
- ensure equipment and facilities are clean and safe
- collaborate with other staff members to promote the general health of the school
- perform required administrative duties including attending staff meetings
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Previous teaching experience in early childhood education
- Experience working with an international education
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting
- Love, passion and enthusiasm for working with the Early Years age group.
- Good classroom manner
- Energetic and responsible
- Applicants for part time positions must be flexible and reliable.
- English: Native level
Priority given to candidates with Early Childhood Teaching Certificate/Diplomas or similar and candidates with 1 years or more experience in relevant field. Fresh graduates may apply
To apply please send your CV in English to [email protected]
For more information please call 022224545