The Palestinian Childs Home Club in Hebron is planning to launch new Kindergarten in Hebron. We are currently holding interviews for full-time and part-time teachers/teaching Assistants/ for positions starting In August 2019.
- Offer all children equal opportunities with regard to their persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background.
- Leading the kindergarten team in a considered way, with compassion and humility, to ensure that each practitioner is inspired, committed and working to the best of their abilities and skills. The Kindergarten manager will seek help from, and be guided by, the Organization management team where appropriate.
- Work with the team to ensure the Kindergarten is operating in a profitable way.
- Ensure that all staff receives relevant training and guidance to allow them to carry out their jobs in accordance with the existing processes and through annual performance reviews.
- Working in partnership with parents, for example this might include: producing a regular newsletter for all parents, monitoring the settling in process of all new children, promoting and enabling a parent’s close involvement in their child’s development.
- Ensure that it is possible for the setting to run smoothly in the absence of the manager through appropriate delegation and team-work.
- There may be occasions when the nature of this role requires the manager to spend some of his/her own time attending training, events or meetings, or preparing for work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Early Childhood Teaching Certificate/Diplomas or similar
- 5 Years Previous experience in early childhood education
- Experience working with an international education
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting
- Love, passion and enthusiasm for working with the Early Years age group.
- Energetic and responsible
- English: Native level
To apply please send your CV in English to [email protected]
For more information please call 022224545