One of the leading companies in Palestine in the field of pharmaceuticals located in Ramallah is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Key Account Specialist
Key account specialist will be responsible for development and execution of marketing strategies,
and support the customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and helping the marketing team.
- Identifying emerging or accelerating market trends and relevant Insights to drive growth opportunities with Key Customers.
- Defining collaborative opportunities to address unmet and/or evolving business needs.
- Determining how to develop and appropriately implement comprehensive strategic offerings by leveraging cross-functional internal resources.
- Develop a tailored made access strategy for vaccines filed in Palestine.
- Achieving / exceed sales targets and agreed KPI’s.
- Using relevant resources to support collaboration goals.
- Ensuring coordination and excellence in execution related to all interactions with the account.
- Develop tailored made access strategy for each account/MOH.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
3 years of experience working in a customer-facing role.
3 years of experience in the health industry is an advantage.
Experience in Marketing
Fluent in Arabic and English
- Committed and able to work under pressure.
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player.
- Problem solving
- Strategic Thinking
- High negotiations skills
- Strong knowledge of customer/business strategy.
- Understanding of local healthcare and reimbursement systems- an advantage
- Has experience with launching products in Palestine market.
- Project Management
- Productive Communication
- Influencing/Negotiation skills
- Digital High urination
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email:
[email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 31/07/2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.