Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of
Key Account Manager (Sales)
- Maintaining and developing relationship with all existing Corporate Accounts (Banking, Universities, Privet Sector, Health and ETC..)
- Direct selling activates for Data Network, Information Security, Physical Security, Audio Visual and Telecom Solution.
- Achieve and maintain sales target.
- Maintain feedback about market dynamic.
- Search for new customer and make direct contact with them.
- Reporting to sales Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS’c degree in business administration or any related field.
- Individuals willing to accept challenges lead and take control.
- Strong outstanding sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Profitability, commission and bonus oriented seeker.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with difficult or unpleasant circumstances in order to meet job requirements.
- Uses time efficiently, ability to prioritize and multitask, strictly observes deadlines.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- At least five year of experience in the field (Corporate Sales).
- Valid driving license
Interested individuals should submit their CV to [email protected] , please indicate job title in the subject line