St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta, Kufur Aqab and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, to provide full and comprehensive high standard refraction and optemtric service to the patients attending the outreach clinic in collaboration with the medical, nursing and AHP staff.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Specialist in Ophthalmology on a part time basis (60%)-8 hours/days (3 days per week) to work in our clinic in Kufor Aqab.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- First Medical Degree.
- Postgraduate Specialisation in Ophthalmology.
- Valid relevant license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible on working hours and days.
- Ability to communicate (read, write, and speak) fluently English.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Medical Application form, which can be downloaded from the following link: www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Sunday October 8th , 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.