St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Junior Specialist in Ophthalmology
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams, which travel throughout the West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in Medicine from a recognized medical school.
- Postgraduate Specialization in Ophthalmology.
- Valid license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Evidence of research work is desirable.
- Capable of working in multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible on working hours.
- Proficiency and fluency in written and spoken English.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.