ASAL Technologies is the largest software R&D house in Palestine based in Rawabi city
ASAL is seeking to hire junior software engineers to join Microsoft Cortana team.
The project involves developing new experiences, apps/services, frameworks, and cross platform technologies in Cortana, Bing, and Skype platforms.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.(*)
- Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Very good understanding of how to apply advanced knowledge to solve real problems.
- Knowledge of agile software development, continuous integration, and multiple release cycles.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
- True willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to act proactively.
- Extra credit: Experience with mobile application development, cloud services, web scripting languages, and/or Microsoft platforms/technologies.
- Experience with digital assistants is a plus.
(*) Talented fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below