We are looking for an outstanding Electrical Engineering or relevant filed university graduates to become part of Chip (Integrated Circuit) Layout group. You will become a team player who is highly motivated and seeking challenges. And, to be part of the IP (Intellectual Property) development group working on the technology edge process and products that our client is developing.
- Responsible for the timely execution as well as overall physical design quality of the implemented circuits.
- Layout Verification and DRC analysis, and Reliability Verification.
- Take complete ownership for the implementation of Block level designs.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all aspects of Physical Design stages including (Floor planning, Place and Route, Extraction, Power and Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification, crosstalk avoidance, designing power grid, analyze power grid, doing static IR drop).
- Interact effectively with cross-functional design engineers/leads as well as communicate effectively with management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant fields.
- Ability to extract custom layout design of integrated circuits from circuit schematics.
- Familiar with layout techniques and a good understanding of physical, electrical aspects of layout.
- Understanding of circuit layout issues and methodologies.
- Knowledge in transistor level layout – advantage.
- Knowledge in board-level (PCB) design and layout – advantage.
- Knowledge in CAD tools such as Virtuoso - advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below