A Respectable IT Company based in Ramallah– Palestine, is looking to recruit highly motivated person for the following vacancy: Junior Network Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up different monitoring systems, respond to and escalate events.
- General network operation and maintenance activities.
- Maintain High availability of network services/nodes.
- Troubleshoot / resolve network incidents in minimum time.
- Implement network upgrades as per department plan.
- Implement Network security policies and procedures.
- Configure IPSEC tunnels and VPNs.
- Maintain a high quality of service delivered to customers.
- Keep records of network assets (routers, switches, licenses. etc).
- Implement Wifi hotspots for events sponsored by ISP.
- Data center operations 24/7.
- Resolving costumers support tickets.
- Excellent Reporting.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- 2 or more years of experience with Networking knowledge.
- Familiarity in Cisco IOS platform (Certification is a plus).
- Routing (BGP & OSPF) and switching.
- Firewall operations.
- LAN & WAN troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in IPv6 is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure while on call 24/7.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
Send your CV to [email protected]