ASAL Technologies is the largest software R&D house in Palestine based in Rawabi city.
ASAL is constantly changing and evolving and we’re looking for people with big ambitions, hard skills and a positive attitude to join our ever-growing team of engineers and developers in our branches.
- Participate in requirements elicitation for software projects.
- Design test cases efficiently.
- Implement automated UI and integration tests.
- Maintain Automation test scripts as the project evolves.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum (2) years of proven experience in Quality Assurance (Selenium Java/Protractor or Cypress).
- Experience in designing and implementing QA processes for medium or large-scale software projects.
- Strong understanding of software testing concepts.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to write and define test cases.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid background in main programming concepts.
- Good command of one of the main object oriented languages (Java, C#...).
- Good understanding of web technologies and preferably have Web testing experience (such as HTML, CSS, XPath, any popular JS framework...)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now