Background on ACTED
Monthly compliance review
Monitor the compliance process by ensuring that the documentation is sent from the bases to the capital coordination office (documentation by department and by projects/activities);
Ensure regular controls on the quality of the documentation: check the accuracy and consistency of the information in the documents against ACTED procedures and report any errors to the Country Director and the relevant department;
Take part in the compliance review process and ensure that the documentation complies with ACTED's procedures through the required tools;
Support in implementing partners’ due diligences and monitor the implementation of risk reduction plans;
Assist in targeted activities (with a compliance issue) of projects to ensure compliance and the existence of supporting documents;
Take part in and report on the implementation of audit recommendations and action plans;
To identify and share lessons learned, good practices and improvements in ACTED's procedures, resulting from the compliance review process, internal and external audits;
Carry out on an ad hoc basis any other activity requested by the Country Director;
Participation in the preparation, the smooth running and the follow-up of external audits
Ensuring the preparation of external audits, through the review of supporting documents, the identification of possible anomalies and the sending of "Compliance Checklists" to the Country Director;
Identify risks, communicate them to the Country Director and implement corrective measures in conjunction with the department concerned;
Contribute to the smooth running of the external audit: make yourself available, implement the corrective actions requested, participate in the kick-off and closing meetings of each external audit.
Update the external audit recommendations tracking file and ensure the implementation of external audit recommendations in conjunction with other departments.
Participation in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of internal audits.
Assist in the internal audit functions: conduct regular spotchecks, write spotcheck reports and follow up on recommendations;
Follow up on internal audit recommendations at the zone and capital office levels;
Prepare terms of reference for the conduct of internal audit missions on ACTED bases in the country and have them validated;
At the request of the Country Director, plan, organise and conduct internal audit missions, in accordance with the internal audit plan and ACTED's internal audit methodology using the internal audit checklist;
Upon request of the Country Director, draft the action plan and the audit report and have it validated by the T&C Officer in HQ before sharing it with the concerned ACTED teams.
Prepare the Monthly Compliance Report: communicate the information received during monthly compliance reviews, preparation of external audits, support to internal audits;
Update RCM Annexes.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance or any related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in similar position from respectable INGOs, other non-profit organizations or private sector.
- Certified Internal Auditor certificate as a plus.
- Rigour, seriousness, honesty and punctuality
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure
- Flexibility, dynamism, good interpersonal skills
- Sense of fairness and confidentiality
- Sense of analysis and ability to propose solutions to problems encountered.
- Communication and reporting skills.
- Very Good in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Valid driving license, and comfortable for potential frequent travels in West Bank
- Ability to travel to Gaza.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft programs especially Excel.