BA/LGHR is recruiting a Junior Full-stack Developer from Gaza for a Software Solutions & Products Company that serves international clients, and its main office is located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: Team leader
Type of Contract: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and debug code for back-end and front-end website applications.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Work within coding standards, quality, and timescales.
- Participate in code reviews & scrum ceremonies.
- Work with the Agile team to clarify the new products and features.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the team leader.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, debugging techniques.
- Have a high standard for code quality, design, and architecture.
- Good knowledge in:
- ASP.net Web API.
- Entity Framework.
- SQL Server and Database designing.
- HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript
- Angular or React is a Plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة