Assalam Audit & Advisory is one of the leading firms Audit & Advisory firms in Palestine. It was established in 1995 under registration code (562107862) and located in Ramallah City. A commitment to excellence and quality underpins its mission to offer its clients a complete range of high-quality auditing, financial advisory and management consulting services. Serving a large base of corporate customers in different industries during the past 21 years guarantees our ability to satisfy and fulfil the needs of our clients.
At Assalam we take special pride in our people who provide highly specialized accounting, business and financial services to both Public, NGO’s and Private sector Institutions. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary areas including but not limited to External & Internal Audit, Corporate Tax, Market Research, Investment Funds, Business Planning, Business Modelling, Business Valuation, Financial Due Diligence, Financial Modelling, Performance Improvement, Monitoring & Evaluation, Financial Valuation, Feasibility Studies, Investment Analysis, Strategic Planning, Value Creation Plans & Internal Efficiencies assessment.
Assalam is seeking to hire a Junior Business Analyst mainly dedicated for conducting business plans and feasibility studies for SMEs. The position duties includes but not limited to the following:
The Junior Business Planning Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to produce and translate (English / Arabic) business plans ensuring that the information translated is clear and accurate. The analyst will also coordinate the collection of information from internal and external sources for business plans and support the Business Planning Department in all the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the SMEs.
- BA in Finance, Economics or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
- Advance Excel skills required;
- Must be proficient in both English and Arabic (especially writing skills);
- The flexibility to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Proactive communication skills to collaborate with the multiple team members he/she will be supporting;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- Ability to retain complex verbal instructions;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- 1 year of experience in a consulting, analytical role at a top-tier organization is preferred.
For interested applicants, please apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
before 1st of September 2018.