Business Alliance is looking for a Junior Accountant to join the team in Ramallah, Palestine. We would love to meet you!
Type of Contract: Full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Recording and Bookkeeping of financial transactions includes payments, receipts and other journal entries; (on accounting /ERP system)?
- Preparing Bank reconciliations.
- Facilitating and assisting monthly close procedures.
- Preparing internal and external financial reports when requested.
- Assisting in preparing VAT calculations and Income tax.
- Maintaining updated logs and CRM.
- Conducting field visits to banks, tax department, customers, etc.
- Ensuring proper general company filing (Finance, Admin, Contracts, etc) and maintaining a hard and soft archiving system.
- Performing other Financial, Administrative, and office tasks as per the job requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent numeracy skills with high attention to details.
- Familiar with different accounting software, including Scope & Quickbooks.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office application (e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills.
1 - 3 years of total experience with 1+ years of them in a relevant role.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance & Banking.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة