The purpose of this position is to serve as a Software Engineer in computer application development. The person holding this position would design, develop, document, unit-test, implement and deploy web-based Java applications to support business requirements. The responsibilities also include documentation, and ongoing application maintenance. The incumbent would also be interpreting specifications and creating system design.
- Design and develop structured application programs and interfaces based on requirements and directives. Develop workflows that facilitate easy interaction between systems and users. Document the applications and enable other team members to be able to maintain them.
- Design database schemas to support programming efforts.
- Maintain existing applications, adding new features and improving efficiencies on them constantly. Perform releases on existing applications as a part of the development team. Provide maintenance and support response to internal and external clients.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Computer Skills Required:
- Design, develop, document, and test the core components of a large Java/Spring enterprise system (web applications, web services, and reusable libraries.)
- Experience developing enterprise applications using J2EE/JEE technologies such as Java 8+, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful).
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML5.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing platform.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and database design and troubleshooting (PL/SQL).
- Work with requirements analysts, architects, and integration testers to ensure the quality and integrity of the developed code.
- Work with application developers in a team environment and also coordinate with other teams as needed.
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Provide production support as needed.
- Experience with Automated unit tests (JUnit, Mockito)
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles.
- Experience with Source Control and CM Tools (Git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of Angular is preferable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software development.
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [ Java Developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
The successful candidates will need to have a commitment to challenging students to reach the highest possible standard, have excellent communication skills and be an effective team player.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.