PITS is a regional technology company provides a fully integrated platform for IOT specially in real-time GPS tracking for fleet, school buses, personal tracking, merchandise, assets and containers.
PITS employs highly dedicated and qualified personals, who have a lot of collective experience in the IT field.
As a distinguished IT and biometric security providers, our services focus on meeting not only today’s business needs, but also the needs of the future.
- Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users;
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes across the team;
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities;
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities;
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects;
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of internal and external IT support systems;
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure;
- Working closely with the Product Managers with the aim of meeting current and future user needs;
- In conjunction with the Systems Manager, define and maintain the IT technology strategy and infrastructure plan;
- Reviewing and applying best practices to establish architecture and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the Product Strategy;
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business;
- Articulating to colleagues, Trustees and user communities, the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges as agreed with the Product Managers;
- Collaborating with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services;
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built;
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the company;
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams;
- Responsible for his/her own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Executive Director.
- Report to and meet with the Executive Director at a minimum of once per month;
- Communicate and ensure engagement of PITS technology strategies internally and within the PITS user community;
- As necessary, participate in and co-ordinate the software development activities of PITS in external consortia and expert groups in support of the company’s charitable aims;
- Promote the company and its charitable aims within the industrial and academic communities;
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the software development team and across the organization.
- Ensure that the skills and experience of Software Development and IT teams are consistent with its scientific, technological and business needs for providing quality in present and future services;
- Encourage software and IT staff to represent PITS at conferences and meetings to continuously grow the reputation of the charity;
- Establish clear organizational structures and succession plans aligned with appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and personal development for all Software Development and IT staff in line with any anticipated growth;
- Provide support for all staff in keeping with the PITS Values.
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Complete all documents required by the company policies and procedures
Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the Software and IT teams and PITS goals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة