The system administrator will work closely with the Chief of logistics and Support Services to ensure that all the computer infrastructure including networks, servers, safety systems, computers… etc are functioning properly.
- The primary role of IT System Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a Hospital computer infrastructure, this includes maintaining networks, files servers and security programs and systems, IT strategy planning
- Manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a Hospital network.
- Experience with routing and networking (Cisco,HPE,Dell) configuration and installation.
- Programming knowledge in Java, C++, good at system analysis design and MIS.
- Good knowledge in Unix/linux systems for hosting website and services
- Experience in Microsoft services and servers, Windows server 2012 R2, windows server 2016, windows server update services, including backup SQL server 2016 Microsoft system centre configuration manager, DNS, DHCP, Domain controller and active directory
- Monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Upgrade and utilize new technology for employee/patient communications and records management.
- Install computer related hardware and software as needed.
- Configure manage and maintain routers security systems such as antivirus, firewall, IPS/IDS,VPN, including Sophos firewall
- VMware VCP for Data centre virtualization
- Maintain catalog, software and hardware inventory, backup solutions such as Veem and Arcserve. Document service activities through the ticketing system.
- Access all areas of the hospital campus in order to perform computer-related installations.
- Use computer to accomplish data entry and PC troubleshooting.
- Manage and control door card system
- The IT Tech must be able to perform admin of any software applications, such as internet, email and databases that the hospital utilize.
- The IT Tech must possess the knowledge, skillset and ability to perform the above job duties. Must be a team player and be able to work independently. Accuracy is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users, making presentations to the staff, and interacting positively with the management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or any related field.
- minimum 2 years’ experience
- Priority for applicants form Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hour’s maximum by Monday 21th, October