100% Remote IT Support Technician, Level 2 - 3
Support Adventure is on the lookout for talented remote IT support technicians! Our team of over 200 technicians spans the globe, from buzzing cities to exotic islands, leveraging the latest in technology to provide world-class support.
We’re currently hiring IT support technicians with experience in most or all of the following fields:
- Remote desktop support for Microsoft Windows (experience with macOS is a plus)
- Remote network troubleshooting and management
- Microsoft Windows, Windows Server and Microsoft 365deployment, administration and management
- Virtual device administration and management(Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or VMware)
- Experience working with ticketing systemsin a high paced MSP environment is a major plus
What's in it for you?:
- Compensation: $2000 to $4000+ monthly (based on position & experience)
- Contract: Rolling (with a 30-day termination post 1-month trial)
- Payout: USD, EUR, GBP - your choice!
- Support: A dedicated team to ensure your success on your Support Adventure
What you'll be doing:
You will be joining a team of seasoned IT support technicians from all over the world, working remotely to support our clients’ users in various English-speaking countries across the globe. You’ll be supporting our client’s end-users with their day to day issues with their equipment and infrastructure remotely and depending on your experience, work on various new technology deployment and migration projects. Most of the work is done in Microsoft based environments in on-premises, cloud or hybrid configurations. You will be assigned to work directly for one of our clients as an integral part of their help desk team. You will be using a ticketing system and a documentation solution to document and log your work as you work on tasks assigned to you.
Working with Support Adventure, you’ll have a dedicated team of people that will continuously work with you and our clients to get you the best working experience possible and assist you with any aspect of your personal remote working adventure. Our contract managers will be available throughout your engagement to help with anything that might come up during your employment with us.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Remote desktop support for Microsoft Windows (macOS experience is a bonus!)
- Remote network troubleshooting & management
- Mastery in Microsoft Windows, Windows Server & Microsoft 365
- Virtual device admin (Microsoft Azure, AWS, VMware)
- MSP ticketing system experience is a massive advantage!
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Exceptional customer service & positive attitude
- Ability to simplify complex tech-talk for the average Joe and Jane
- Sharp attention to detail & documentation
- Eager to learn and adapt in a tech-driven environment
Please apply here: www.supportadventure.com/remote-jobs/it-support-technician/
Check out our other job postings (Service Desk Coordinator or System Administrator) here: www.supportadventure.com/remote-jobs/