The Business Women Forum (BWF) is a national non-profit association established in 2006, to help “strengthen the role of businesswomen as leaders in the Palestinian economy through advocacy, networking, and the provision of business services”. Since its establishment, BWF’s relevance as a voice for women entrepreneurs within the Palestinian business community has increased substantially through designing and implementing a series of targeted interventions.
BWF seeks experienced and committed professional for the following position, located in Ramallah.
IT Support: will be reporting directly to Executive Director
Part Time Job
Based in Ramallah
Estimated time of Work: As soon as possible
Main Responsibilities is providing IT support including:
- Server Maintenance, and configurations
- Data and emails backup.
- Hardware Problems.
- Network problems.
- Software Problems, includes and not limited to Ms Office and OS.
- Software Updates.
- Antivirus installation and activation and solving viruses problems.
- Installing and configuring new PC’s and laptops to be ready for usage within BWF network.
- IT consultancy.
- Prepare, send, and coordinate IT request for quotations with venders.
- Make the necessary comparison sheets for technical specification.
- Existing Servers/PC’s upgrade.
- All other duties and responsibilities requested by the Executive Director.
- 5 years of experience in a related field.
- BA degree in IT or related field.
- Good knowledge of Arabic & English languages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested individuals should submit their CVs to the email address [email protected] titled IT support Vacancy.
Deadline for submitting applications is Saturday April 07, 2018. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.