Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
An IT specialist is responsible for assessing, supporting, and reporting on the effectiveness of organizational information / data security systems, IT systems, and their components.
- Review and interpret information security policies and controls.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an effective information security review program.
- Develop and implement review plans that are aligned to the organizational objectives and security requirements.
- Schedule and conduct IS reviews.
- Assess and promote the information security awareness program.
- Assess in the creation and implementation or management of security solutions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Very good communication skills and report writing skills, including writing and speaking
- Exposure to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Excellent organizational, planning and assessment skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and persuasiveness capabilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, and email.
Experience & Qualifications:
Education: Bachelors in IT related fields (Computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Digital Security or equivalent)
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in IT field.
Certifications: Certification in IT, Information Security Management, Security+, or any other related certificates is a plus.
Other Relevant Qualifications:
Master’s degree is a plus
Good knowledge of information security concepts and systems.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below