IT Solution Analysis & Project Manager
Field: Information Technology
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 05-Dec-2017
- Demand Management on IT department to fulfil business needs and demand; such as Commercial Change Requests and other inquiries from different business units.
- Support in technical documentation to fulfil business needs and translate their business concepts into tangible requirement can be easily managed and implemented by IT team
- Develop and maintain the CR roadmap to assure delivery on time for all CRs requested by Marketing.
- Acting as interface with all business unites to: fulfil their needs, log their issues and concerns, follow up internally within IT divisions to handle and close all issues.
- Support in Budgeting exercise
- Support in KPIs measurements and calculations for IT teams
- Support in direct and indirect requests related to big projects like 3G, Rebranding, DR, …etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain CR roadmap
- Plan projects – if requested- in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources
- Manage daily request from all business units such as commercial change requests
- Coordinate all project subordinates, other staff, service providers, and vendors
- Assemble assets required for development team to perform tasks
- Disseminate production information to production team through task and sub-tasks assignment based on requirements
- Efficiently and competently manage problems -- when things go off plan (due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines etc.) bring them back on plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key-stakeholders
- Intimately understand the requirements of the project and ensure that work proceeds on-spec
- Evaluate deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality
Provide detailed explanations (written and graphical) of requested reports
Create, maintain & constantly look to improve production processes
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication
- Coordination and teamwork with Company personnel and with management.
- Coordinates functions with related departments, regional offices, and headquarters.
- Assists and supports Company personnel as needed.
- Responds to questions and information needs.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
Responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends meetings as needed.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
Associate degree in business or equivalent education and experience.
Basic understanding of computer operations and accounting.
Basic knowledge of overall Company operations.
- At least 5 years project management experience.
- At least 3 years of related telecommunication experience.
- Background of business system analysis
- Understanding of billing processes
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Customer and service orientation.
- Good math and problem solving skills.
- Able to train others.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Able to use PC, fax, phone, and other basic business equipment.
- Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization.
- Able to interpret various instructions.
- Mathematics Ability:
- Ability to compute discount, interest, profit, and loss; commission mark-up and selling price; and ratio, proportion, and percentage.
- Able to perform very simple algebra.
Arabic and English
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective delivery of a Project
- Ability to lead, organize and work effectively with project teams
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Positive, professional business relationships exist with vendors and customers. superior customer service is consistently provided and the Company's professional reputation maintained.
- Good coordination and working relationships exist with related departments and units. Assistance is provided as needed.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional Personal Photo.