● Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer
technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to
transactions. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related engagements as
● Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions, to include such activities as supporting bid
responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination of
supporting technical resources.
● Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in
● Present, demonstrate and run workshops using G Suite, Chrome and mobility devices to
highlight their business value and organizational impact.
● Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform
and G Suite value proposition, using techniques to include whiteboard and slide
presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI/RFP
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent
experience in a customer-facing role as a member of a professional services or systems
● Ability to speak and write in Arabic and English fluently and idiomatically.
● Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
● Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
● Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and issues
● Experience developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
● Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies,
methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT Technology space.
● Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة