Employment Opportunity for IT Sales Solutions Specialist
OFFTEC Palestine, part of OFFTEC Holding Group (OHG) (ASE:BDIN), is a regional business, technology and solutions company that is committed to providing optimal solutions and to delivering innovative ventures so it creates sustainable value to its customers and stakeholders and now is offering an opportunity for an IT Sales Solutions Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote, present, and sell OFFTEC IT-Solutions products and services.
- Identify and develop new potential with existing clients.
- Provide technical solutions to new and existing clients in a professional manner and to agreed time frames.
- Prepare, provide and deliver technical product presentations/demonstrations internally and externally.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Carry out research to stay on top of changes in business including understanding the current and future market, product and competitor landscape.
- Provide training and technical updates when needed.
- Maintain customer relationship and gain customer feedback.
- Drive customer satisfaction.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer and Technology related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Position preferably in IT Sector.
- Fortinet Solutions expertise is highly recommended.
- Advanced knowledge in banks solutions / products.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Highly dynamic and proactive.
- Highly proficiency in Arabic and English (Oral/Written).
- Can work under high pressure.
- Well focused on results.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Flexible regarding work times.
- Valid Driving License.
Eligible candidates should send a CV and Professional Personal Photo to [email protected]
Only shortlisted will be considered.
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email.