Position Title: IT Officer
Position Type: part Time/ 16 Hours weekly.
Location: Ramallah Office
Duration: Twelve months with possibility of extension
Department: IT division – Administrative and Finance Department
The Palestinian Fund for Employment and Social Protection for Workers (PFESP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to support economic development by activating and motivating labor market policies, and implementing programs and projects aimed at creating and generating permanent employment opportunities. The Fund was adopted as reference and national umbrella for the entire employment operation by the Council of Ministers’ decisions issued in 2014 and 2016 in this regard.
We are looking for a qualified IT officer to join our team, part time work with the following responsibilities based in Ramallah office.
- Contributing to the development of PFESP work and create electronic space.
- Develop data bases, maintain and update it when necessary
- Responsible to create and develop ToRs for new electronic systems such as MIS, HR and archiving system, and follow up with the development.
- Assist PFESP’s staff and build their capacity when needed.
- Participate in developing an interactive electronic platform and extend the existing one
- Follow up on the maintenance contracts with suppliers.
- Participate in maintaining the internal devices and networks.
- Follow up and manage PFESP social media links in cooperation with the public relations and media unit.
- Define the framework and areas of preventive maintenance, develop and implement appropriate programs.
- Supervise the reports in the unit regarding the progress and submit to the direct supervisor.
- Manage programs and special protection devices in order to maintain equipment and data.
- Willing to replace any other tasks assigned within the limits of the requested duties and responsibilities.
- Supervise the PFESP website, develop and modify it when needed.
- Supervise the central data base and improve when necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- Experience no less than 5 years
- Experience in programming and building databases
- Experience in network maintenance
- Experience in the management and programming of websites
- Part-time work two days per a week.
- Very good communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team and under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter no later than March 7th, 2020 to the following email: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.