Modern University College (MUC) is seeking to recruit a qualified full-time “IT Network & System Administrator”:
- Provide the staff and the students with any requested ICT services or support in compliance with MUC IT hardware and software standards and policies.
- Ensure ICT systems are running effectively with stable, easy and efficient access to ICT services.
- Setup and maintain of the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN), Multi-Functional Printers, VoIP telephony systems, Projectors, Wireless Access Points/Controllers, ... etc.
- Maintain and monitor network and systems, servers, and peripherals, using standard tools to diagnose problems, and identify IT security vulnerabilities or attacks.
- Help in procuring ICT materials, hardware and software.
- Maintain backup and disaster recovery plans to backup all necessary data on timely basis and maintain business continuity.
- Carry VMWare administrative tasks and services on VMWare system including running VMWare hosts and machines, Add/Remove/Monitor of VM machines, ... etc.
- Carry Domain Controller administrative tasks and services including Active Directory services, Global accounts, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server ... etc.
- Carry exchange and O365 administrative tasks, creating new emails, groups, rules, mailboxes management …. etc.
- Maintain firewall’s policies and rules.
- Ensures ICT inventory is updated regularly and maintains adequate stocks levels.
- Manage on-premises and cloud security for all systems, including firewalls, anti-virus protection, general network security, user access rights, and secure remote access.
- Provide standard training and support to end users to ensure staff use ICT systems and services effectively (Office365, Outlook, OneDrive, Azure, ZOOM)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology management, computer engineering, or in any other Information Technology field.
- Work Experience: Minimum of four (4) years of responsible experience in information technology systems management, design and analysis.
Interested candidates should apply their CVs through e-mail [email protected]