· Management and maintenance of B’Tselem computer systems, including physical and virtual servers, large-volume storage unit and backup system
· Management of wired and wireless communication components, organization firewall, provision of HELP DESK assistance to staff on and off site
· Management of purchasing policy, engagement with suppliers, preparation of annual and multi-annual plans for the organization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
· Commitment to human rights
· Microsoft 2016 Server certification or better
· Experience working with SQL and MYSQL servers
· Proven 3-year minimum experience in an AD environment - mandatory
· Experience working with and installing Office 365 environment - mandatory
· Experience working in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
· Experience working with and installing VMWARE virtual servers
· Experience working with and setting up FORTINET firewall, particularly VPN
· Experience working with and setting VLAN level communications equipment
· Experience operating and maintaining large-volume storage units
· Familiarity with robotic backup systems and Veeam backup system
· Experience working with physical network systems and managed switch units
· Proven three years experience in computer systems budget management
· Advanced level English
· Experience with Linux based systems
· Experience with OS X or higher
· Knowledge of Arabic (mandatory)
· Full time. Position is located in Jerusalem.
Please send CV and covering letter to Ety Dry at: [email protected] no later than 20 November 2022.