The Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS), officially founded in December 1968, is a national humanitarian organization. Since its establishment, it caters to the health and welfare of the Palestinian people and others in need in the OPT and the Diaspora. It has 4,200 employees in oPt (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Iraq in addition to its volunteer network of more than 20,000 people.
PRCS is looking for an experienced IT Manager to join theIT team. The IT department managing various types of Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL), Unix and Windows Servers, VMware, Office 365, and maintain high standard communication system through VHF.
Location: Headquarter: Albiereh – Al Quds Street.
- Manage PRCS IT and computer systems.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and communication data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Ensure data and network security, and backup systems
- Identify problems and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Prepare the department annual budget.
- Evaluates trends.
- Testing Troubleshooting and modifying information systems.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology,Computer Science, or related field
- ITIL is a plus.
- Proven experience for 2 years as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, databases,network administration, data centers management and data governance.
- Project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage personnel and prepare annual budget.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven minimum 8 years of professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s to:
[email protected] no later than October 16th, 2020