Background of REFORM:
The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development – REFORM is a Palestinian NGO that works in the field of empowerment and local development, seeking to promote inclusion and social solidarity in Palestine through empowering marginalized hard- to-reach groups. REFORM aims to enhance the social and political participation of these groups and community activism, to facilitate equal access to public utilities through strengthening the capabilities of young and women, and to provide a reliable database for the political and administrative decision makers in Palestine.
- Check the DIVI template (WordPress) of the Association’s website for updates and bugs (plugins, themes, etc.).
- Implement the needed updates or new plugins, resolving bugs and updating security.
- Create a new page and updating static pages, or anything related to the website, when requested.
- Checking/updating SEOs
- Once a month, create backup on REFORM’s server through its hosting (Kualo).
- Inform the communications department of any urgent matters and show it how to resolve minor cases.
- Edit size/resolution/font of any related photos (ex. Logos).
- Ensure that published materials on website are not excessively large in order for the website to load quickly for public viewing.
- Support REFORM Association in any IT related matters (hardware, software, applications)
- At least one time a month, consultant must work from REFORM’s office (Sunday-Thursday) to create backups and support staff in any IT related issues.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in Computer Science, information technology, or a relevant field.
- Expert knowledge and experiences in WordPress, various templates (themes), web design (front-end and back-end).
- Knowledge of plugins, security, and creating backups.
- At least four years of experience in the information technology field.
- Proficiency in both the Arabic and the English Languages in reading, writing and speaking.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Knowledge of the DIVI template is an added value.
Qualified candidates should send the following:
- Financial offer should include a monthly rate in (ILS) for 8-12 hours a month. Offer should also include an hourly rate shall working hours exceed 12 hours a month.
- Resume with relevant experience should be submitted along with the financial offer. CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
- Validity of the offer should be for 2 years.
- The offer should be drafted in English, signed and or stamped sealed envelop to be delivered by hand to the following address, no later than Thursday 3rd October 2019 and not by email.
The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development- REFORM
Tirawi Building, 2nd floor in Al Masyoun, Ramallah
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following contact details: Telefax: 02-2966645, Email address: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered
REFORM is an equal opportunity employer.