Bank of Palestine is intending to recruit highly qualified employees to fill the job vacancies in the Information Technology departments in General Management\ Ramallah.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Management information Systems, or any related field.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good experience in hardware and software systems.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hard worker, Team player, Critical thinker, and Proactive in solving issues.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written in both English and Arabic.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
For interested candidates, please submit a job application at: bankofpalestine.com/career
no later than Sunday, January 15, 2022, quote "IT Vacancies" on the vacancy field.
Bank of Palestine is an equal opportunity employer and females are highly encouraged to apply.