Pioneers Baccalaureate School is seeking a full-time “ IT coordinator with a computer science engineering background”. The IT Coordinator duties shall include but not limited to the following:
- Network supervision and maintenance.
- Hardware support for school devices including for example school bell , printers, projectors ,etc
- Techsupport for the local telephone exchange.
- Emails and grades supervision with students and parents for school and Montessori
- Tech support for security cameras at school building.
- Administration and maintenance of the servers.
- Hardware support for the network switches.
- Fingerprints time attendance devices technical support.
- Software support for applications used in the institution.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in an educational setting.
Please see instructions for application below. Applications without a CV/resume AND cover letter will not be considered. Please write “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS degree in Computer Science Engineering specialized in IT with work experience in that field.
- 2 years experience with at least one year working as an IT Coordinator.
- Arabic and English language skills are required.
- Good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An energetic, dynamic personality and positive attitude, with a desire to work, create, and maintain high quality of IT services at school, and with students and parents
- Good communication skills with teachers and staff.
- The ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations.
TO APPLY: Please send a CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In the cover letter, please include why you are interested in the position, and why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Please write “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
Pioneers is a non-profit, private school located in Nablus, Palestine. With a staff of over 90 teachers and administrators, and over 650 students in grades 1-12.
To learn more about Pioneers, visit our website: www.pioneers.ps