A leading trade and import company operating in the field of marketing, and distributing of Pharmaceuticals, Beauty, and Baby Supplies in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions is seeking a highly qualified IT and Business Transformation Manager.
The company invites interested candidates with distinguished academics and practical qualifications to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In relation to modernization and digitization projects, to act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- Develop and execute business transformation projects across the company’s different divisions.
- Develop and communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Develop and present needed operational and strategic reports.
- Manage teams who are responsible for fulfilling projects and achieving their deliverables.
- Plan, lead and oversee all IT related affairs including, but not limited to:
- Manage IT Support staff.
- Oversee and supervise the development, maintenance, and security of computer and information network systems.
- Oversee the upgrading and installation of system-related software and hardware related to Internet and intranet sites.
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Determine the methods for upgrading company network software programs.
- Advise the executive level officers when it comes to developing and applying information technology policy and standards.
- Plan and develop objectives and milestones for long range IT Projects.
- Periodically review and evaluate how current systems and applications are meeting the needs of the company.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA/BS and preferred 10 years of experience; IT program/project management experience preferred. PMP preferred.
- Wide knowledge in corporate structure and enterprises operations including commercial and HR affairs.
- Project management experience and background, preferred.
- Experience creating, managing, and tracking key project management deliverables.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident with strong decision-making.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
No later than 15-01-2021.