The IT & Business Transformation Manager will work for a leading company in Ramallah, Her/ His main duty will be to recognize areas for improvement within the company, and to identify and implement necessary changes to enable the business to perform to its optimum ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In relation to modernization and digitization projects, to act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- Develop and execute business transformation projects across the company’s different divisions.
- Develop and communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Develop and present needed operational and strategic reports.
- Manage teams responsible for fulfilling the project and achieving its deliverables.
- Plan, lead and oversee all IT related affairs including, but not limited to:
- Manage IT Support staff
- Oversee and supervise the development, maintenance, and security of computer and information network systems.
- Oversee the upgrading and installation of system-related software and hardware related to Internet and intranet sites.
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Determine the methods for upgrading company network software programs.
- Advise the executive level officers when it comes to developing and applying information technology policy and standards.
- Plan and develop objectives and milestones for long range IT Projects
- Periodically review and evaluate how current systems and applications are meeting the needs of the company.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bsc Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in IT program/project management experience preferred in PMP is preferred.
- Wide knowledge in corporate structure and enterprises operations including commercial and HR affairs
- Experience creating, managing, and tracking key project management deliverables.
Years of Experience
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة