IP Network & Security Senior Engineer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of IP Network and security devices including administration and operation of all core routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, EDR, PAM, SIEM, and other security devices. Furthermore, he is expected to monitor link and node performance according to KPIs, maintain network availability, implement all necessary improvements in collaboration with the vendor, and follow up on IP Network and information security projects as planned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing all the required configuration, operation and maintenance activities for the IP core network and systems.
- Implementing QoS according to the design.
- Implementing IGP, BGP & MPLS on the IP core network.
- Performing maintenance and preventive maintenance activities.
- Securing IP core network from all associated risks.
- Performing the daily, weekly, and monthly routine health check.
- Monitor IP network performance according to KPI’s and in coordination with performance team.
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages.
- Performing the required integration with the customers.
- Follow up and resolve customers’ trouble tickets.
- Following up with Core network vendors for all CSRs, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Verify that the network is properly protected against internal/external threats and continuously improve Network security controls.
- Maintain the Privileged Access Management (PAM) and the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve reported information security incidents.
- Maintain Network Firewalls and security devices of various vendors, and make sure security policies and configurations best practices are in place.
- Execute internal/external vulnerability scanning and penetration testing. Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, and applications.
- Implement security projects according to plans. Ensure security requirements are being identified early in other projects lifecycle.
- Maintain routers, switches and troubleshooting of complex Network related problems.
- Network & security daily operations and follow up.
- Respond immediately to network and security incidents, on-call 24/7/365.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as: Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience in Network and Security domain.
- Deep understanding of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
- Deep understanding of IP/MPLS networks.
- Holder of valid Network & security certificates such as: CCNP, CEH.
- Experience in web applications security and vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten.
- Deep understanding of network attacks, DDoS, Phishing, email protection, encryption, authentication, and log analysis.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP model and popular network protocols.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft and Linux systems.
- Good knowledge in scripting and automation using languages such as Python and Perl.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-learner, Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Detail-oriented, multi-task person.
- Jerusalem ID is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below