IP Network & Security Engineer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of network elements, security devices and solutions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain routers, switches, and firewalls of multi-vendor environment.
- Maintain security solutions and products as needed.
- Verify that the network is properly protected against internal/external threats and continuously improve Network security controls.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve reported network problems and information security incidents.
- Respond immediately to network and security incidents, on-call 24/7/365.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as: Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in Network and Security domain (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Good knowledge in OWASP top 10, TCP/IP model and popular network and security protocols.
- Holding of Network & security certificates such as: Security+, CCNA is a plus.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Jerusalem ID is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below