Siraj is looking for an Investor Relations (IR) Officer to oversee, nurture and expand Siraj’s relations with its current and prospective investors. This includes managing periodic and ad hoc reporting on the fund, advancing fundraising for Siraj’s second fund, and leading investor visits.
The IR Officer will be responsible for producing and updating all content relating to Siraj’s engagement with investors, including fund material, meeting documents, presentations and marketing materials. The IR Officer will work closely with Siraj’s investment team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Siraj’s relations with all current and prospective investors, and external parties.
- Oversee production and accuracy of all company and fund material, including fundraising presentations, pitch decks, brochures and handouts, in addition to maintaining Siraj’s website.
- Supervise timely and accurate production and distribution of all periodic and ad hoc reporting on the fund. This includes reviewing and sending investors portfolio company summaries, distributing investor financial statements and supplemental schedule for the fund, and responding to investor information requests.
- Lead on all compliance requirements and requests relating to Siraj and the fund.
- Manage the complete execution of investor events, including the Annual Limited Partners Meeting.
- Supervise production and distribution of Siraj’s Annual Report.
- Lead the strategic planning, development and coordination of all IR activities, including developing ideas for improving the IR function and increasing the effectiveness of communications with investors.
- Support fundraising activities including researching, producing and implementing a fundraising strategy with Siraj’s senior investment team.
- Manage Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) procedures at Siraj including its membership to the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment
- Supervise and delivery of relevant social metrics data for impact-focused investors.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal English communication and public speaking skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively;
- Excellent written English communication skills with ability to confidently review and edit English content;
- Must be detail oriented, self‐motivated and a self‐starter with excellent time management skills and strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent follow up skills and management skills;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook;
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment with flexible work hours; and
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to produce top level results.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Finance or Accounting is highly desirable;
- Post graduate degree desirable;
- 4+ years professional experience relevant to this position;
- Financial literacy with experience in investment, compliance and/or due diligence would be a significant advantage.
- Experience with ESG processes desirable.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs no later than Wednesday 17 October 2018, through [email protected]