Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development Corp. - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million investment company based in Hebron City, focused on development-oriented investment oppurtunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
Prosperity – “Izdehar" in Arabic, operates on the firm belief that private sector-led initiatives play a critical role in long-term economic growth in developing and complex markets like Palestine. The company provides a pool of readily available risk capital for project construction and operation.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specialize in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of investment spectrum.
IZDEHAR is seeking to hire an Investment Associate mainly dedicated to manage a team of Analysts and report to the investment director. The position duties include but not limited to the following:
Locate Potential Investments:
- Consult and meet with professional who may have information about potential investments.
• Perform market research to help identify new investment opportunities
• Participate in business events, industry conferences and other relevant events
• Network with other co-investors and strategic partners
Perform Due Diligence:
- Research and meet with stakeholders of the target project
• Research potential competitors to the target project
• Gather information from industry experts
• Research and communicate with technical consultants to evaluate the project’s technology
• Perform valuation analysis via financial modeling
Support Portfolio Investments:
- Assist in recruit and hire a competent Management team
• Attend Management and Board meetings
• Assist management in the development and implementation of the Parcos business strategy
• Assist in acquisition / merger with other companies and find additional sources of capital
• Analyze potential exit opportunities
The Investment Associate will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. IZDEHAR professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
IZDEHAR team delivers operational assessments and value creation planning across select industry projects including Manufacturing, Agro-business, Energy and Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, IT, and Housing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Fluency in English and Arabic both Written and Communication
Have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- Be results-driven, able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Be a proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Have the ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively in your speaking and writing (English is essential).
- Be committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- 3-5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity or management consulting with a focus on technology
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation experience
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to formulate and articulate viewpoints (written and verbal) in a clear, succinct manner
- Comfortable working under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated. Highly detail-oriented; ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in relevant industry or functional / operational experience, showing progressive/promotion and academic achievement in the following areas:
- Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to frame complex problems and apply creative analytics to formulate a pragmatic solution;
- Participating actively in Target Project management discussions to gather data and understand issues;
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex operational data leveraging strategic analysis techniques and develop client deliverables;
- Developing a high-level road-maps of structural operational performance improvement initiatives;
- Defining and tracking key Financial and Operational measures (KPIs) that indicate progress against value creation plan;
- Leading team of analysts that foster a productive teamwork environment, as well as coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences;
- Utilizing the Microsoft suite of applications such as Word, PowerPoint and proficiency with Excel;
- Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, ability to work in a fast-paced environment (deal speed) without sacrificing quality; and,
- Providing strategic and operational advice to senior management
- Flexibility and desire to travel, as assignments require.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at IZDEHAR without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. IZDEHAR is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter ( Describing why you’re the best person for this job), resume, and two writing samples (No more than two pages) to [email protected] Please put Investment Associate in the subject line.