Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from (name of mission), we are recruiting a:
INTERPRETER DAILY WORKER POOL
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire Interpreters for our Daily Worker pool to join our project in Gaza. Daily workers are employed on a daily basis according to the needs, without contract.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Perform oral and written translation, from the mission language to local language(s) or vice versa, in order to ensure simultaneous, accurate, friendly, respectful, objective and fluent communication between MSF staff and local population.
- Translate documents from / to mission language into a local one upon request.
- Translate discussions / meetings as requested
- Ensure confidentiality of all translation
- Ensure neutrality and accuracy when translating.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential secondary education.
- Desirable official translator degree (Mission working language)
- Medical background is an asset
- Previous working experience required.
- MSF or other NGOs experience is an asset.
- Team work
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected]
Please write Interpreter Daily Worker Pool on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Sunday, 29th November 2020 at 3PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.