“Paid Internship - IT”
SIX (6) MONTHS
VNG is implementing Area “C” Resilience Development (ARD) Initiative Project. The project is largely co-financed by the European Union which aims at enhancing Palestinian Local Authorities contribution to governance and development processes in Area C, and partially funded by IDEAL- Palestine Programme, which is funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Whereby VNG will offer an Internship for candidate technicians in order to assist with expediting the project activities and service delivery relevant to Khallet Al-Mayya village council empowerment and support their capacities within the ARD project. This internship will also qualify the intern to obtain the necessary practical and on the job training for his/her technical qualifications which is a requirement of future employability opportunitites through which the Intern is seeking.
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Conduct visits to the beneficiaries’ homes to correct their personal details where necessary.
- Build up database based on beneficiaries’ ID numbers.
- Work closely with the villages council accountant and treasure to rectify and unite all beneficiaries’ data.
- Offer ICT support where needed.
- Assist in any other administrative and research-related tasks as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- Recent graduate in IT or ICT with honor degree.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office application (access, excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email)
- Fast learner, self-initiator, flexible and able to work with people of different backgrounds, service oriented, friendly personality, well organized and motivated
- Residing in Hebron area.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] , which includes university certificate, CV and cover letter, no later than 30th January 2020 at 16:00PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “Internship-IT” Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.