Save the Children International, oPt Country Office is calling fresh graduates & young professionals to apply for an internship in oPt Country Office with its Q2 2023 call!
Location: Gaza field Office
Comprehensive internship programme of oPt Country Office provides fresh graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to develop themselves in civic sector by getting to know international non-governmental organization (INGO) business environment. With this unique experience, potential talents will gain exposure to humanitarian sector which will allow them to see their potential; they will have the chance to work with and learn from experienced professionals and benefit from enhanced mentoring system and internal training programmes.
Responsibilities and requirements for each function in oPt Country Office is different, therefore; after successfully selected, interns will be assigned to relevant departments (HR , Admin, Finance, Supply Chain, Programme Development & Quality, Programme Operations) of oPt Country Office depending on their backgrounds, qualifications and existing departmental needs. Interns will be responsible for fullfilling challenging and complex tasks assigned by their reporting lines based on each departments` needs and have the chance to get trained on the job. Internships at Save the Children oPt Country Office will be for an initial duration of 3 months, which may be extended further on specific circumsta nces up to 1 year.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor's degree in Social & Political Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, finance, accounting or any other relevant field.
- Genuine interest and motivation to pursue a career in humanitarian sector;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in Arabic & English
- Good attention to details and to be able to work under stress;
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Outlook) and ability to do internet based research;
- Strong organisational skills and discretion with confidential information;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load;
- Preferably previous experience (including paid internships) in NGOs or private sector;
- Preferably verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in Arabic;
- Volunteering and international experience is highly desired.
What we offer for our interns:
- Multicultural and flexible working environment;
- Development and training opportunities in their area;
- Out-of-the-box internship experience to prepare them a real working environment in their field;
- Improved knowledge on I/NGO sector and institutional donors.
Save the Children promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment, women and people with different abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below