Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing high quality reports.
- Preparing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and fostering international cooperation.
- Acquaintance with the various international academic and projects schemes.
- Acquaintance with ranking.
- Developing / supporting fundraising.
- Maintaining and developing proactive relations with international diplomatic missions and UN organizations.
- Documenting activities (workshops, field visits etc.).
- Writing content, translate, and proof reading of all written materials.
- Organizing and attending meetings with different stakeholders.
- Leading on events planning and coordination.
- Preparing materials for meetings and events.
- Writing content in Arabic, English and French.
- Updating data base for contacts, activities and established forms of cooperation
- Following up with all communication channels according to strategy.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3 years of relevant experience in public relations communications and/or international relations.
- Holding BA or higher degree in Media, Public Relations or any related field.
- The ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Arabic / English, French is highly considered.
- Demonstrable experience in fundraising.
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines.
- An analytical mind with attention to details.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer Skills Ms. Office (Word, Excel, outlook and PowerPoint)
- English and Arabic fluency.
It is an office-based full-time job in Ramallah, with requirement to travel around the West Bank and abroad when needed.
Applicants who meet all the required qualification requirements should submit their resumes along with all required documents) personal photo and education certificates) at [email protected]