- Developing an internal audit plan based on an on-going assessment of GCMHP operation risks and input received from the management team. All audits as carried out according to the internal audit plan and as approved by GCMHP.
- Identifying significant internal control risks and evaluating the effectiveness of risk management.
- Reviewing compliance with and application of GCMHP internal policies and procedures.
- Reviewing compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Reviewing compliance with all donors-imposed stipulations, conditions and restrictions.
- Ensuring that the internal audit complies with relevant professional internal audit practices and standards.
- Coordinating audit planning with GCMHP external auditors to ensure efficient and effective internal and external audit activities.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors results from completed or on-going audits. The Internal Auditor will provide GCMHP management with a preliminary written report of the results and recommendations of each audit, analysis, review or investigation performed. Final reports will contain management’s responses to recommendations and will be distributed to the Board of Directors and any applicable members of management as directed by the Board of Directors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting from a recognized university in addition to a master's degree in relevant financial or administrative studies from a recognized university.
- CIA or CPA license are preferred.
- Practical experience in internal audit in NGOs for a minimum of five years.
- Excellent knowledge in computer related programs and applications.
- Excellent command of English language, reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to draft reports professionally in Arabic and English.
- Ability to analyse problems and propose alternative solutions.
- Knowledge of International Standards in Internal Audit.
- Experience in evaluating institution good governance.
- High credibility and professionalism.
Interested applicants should receive the ToR available in GCMHP- Admin & Human Resources Unit. Technical and Financial Offers should be submitted in a separate sealed envelope before 1:00 pm on Thursday 25th, August 2022, in the subject line “Internal Auditor-For Individuals”, to Administrative & Human Resources Unit-GCMHP Headquarter, Gaza-Tal Al Hawa, beside Rosary sisters’ school. For inquires please contact Head of Administrative Affairs & Human Resources Unit; Ms. Rana Ayyad, Tel: 2641513.