Al-Khawaja Animal Feed Company is looking for distinguished internal auditors with an attractive salary at its headquarters located in Aqraba - Nablus according to the following conditions:
- Perform audit assignments including risk and control management
- Create, obtain, and evaluate planning documentations such as project budgets, data, and reports
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Maintain open communication with accounting management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 5+ years of proven working experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred especially in feed or flour mill entities.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Develop recommendations and formulate cost saving actions.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, as well as excellent analysis and presentation skills.
- The Certified Internal Auditor certification is preferred.
To apply, please send your CV to the attached email: